RFID Personnel Tracking System
An RFID personnel tracking system enables organizations to assign employees to specific work areas and it helps to monitor their actual working hours in a production environment. The RFID tracker badges worn by employees can track movement within a work area, whether indoors or outdoors.
RFID Employee Tracking System – 12 Reasons for Success
Despite the fact that every organization has a biometric or ID card (RFID Employee Badges) based attendance system to calculate its own employees’ presence as well as contract employees’ presence, they often find it difficult to find their exact work location on any particular day. This results in project delays, revenue losses, and chaos in the workplace.
An RFID system, or Radio Frequency Identification system, that uses RFID chips in the form of a badge or tag on a helmet, gives organizational administrators the ability to track employees in real-time. The RFID antenna attached to each zone or location scans a passive RFID tag attached to an employee and sends data to the reader in turn the reader sends the data to the employee tracking software.
The entire process is completed in milliseconds, allowing infrastructure and construction companies to know the precise location of their employees, their allocated zones, their total dwelling hours in unallocated areas, and their productivity and non-productivity hours. RFID Personnel tracking system can be used as a standalone RFID employee attendance system or employee productivity system.
The radio-frequency identification technology powered passive RFID system helps organizations to have contactless monitoring of their employees in the sites offering the following benefits:
RFID system helps organizations to know the whereabouts of employees in real-time across their sites which increases employee safety and it provides RFID employee attendance system
RFID Employee Location Tracking:
Location tracking is easier with UHF RFID by creating zones and sub-zones and assigning employees to these zones.
HexaRTLS – A Passive RFID Personnel Tracking System:
HexaRTLS is a cost-effective tracking solution that enhances the safety and productivity of workers with real-time locating data 24/7.
RFID Dual badge with HF and UHF RFID helps organizations to use existing attendance systems to work with RTLS. HF RFID offers access control while UHF RFID offers location tracking
HexaRTLS – An Active RFID Personnel Tracking System:
HexaRTLS RFID-based employee tracking system uses active RFID as well for various clients across the globe. We implemented 433MHz Active RFID as well as 2.45GHz Active RFID for the construction and infrastructure industry with great success.
Features of HexaRTLS Employee Tracking System:
- Locate employees/visitors without presenting ID Cards which avoids the long queue
- Provide real-time RFID Worker Tracking location information
- Alert workers and managers if workers enter a hazardous area
- Setup automated alerts, notifications and Track dwelling hours
- Supplement Access control systems
- Tracking Work-in-Process Monitoring in the sites
- Automated in-time and out-time of employees in the sites
- Allocate a specific zone or multiple zones and monitor it
- Automatically collect and analyze employee movements
- Create geofencing to limit the work location for each employee
- Track movements in real-time and analyze the productivity
- Find working employees and non-working employees easier
- Employee productivity monitoring is easier than ever before and thanks to Radio Frequency Identification System.
- HexaRTLS uses not only passive RFID but also 2.45GHz active RFID or 433 Mhz Active RFID or BLE beacons
- HexaRTLS can be used as a hybrid system that can be used with a single technology or multiple RFID technologies.
- The employee location tracking system uses employee RFID location tracker badges which is contactless
- Employee badge tracking system that provides employee attendance tracking as well as employee movement tracking within the work area.
- RFID proximity employee badges offer employee time tracking from the actual check-in and check-out of the work spot
- Besides employee tracking, RFID-based person tracking can also be used as a tool for monitoring visitor logs.
- RFID tracker and locator used as an employee badge tracking system provides rfid time tracking as well as accountability tracking system
- employee movement tracking system can be further fine-tuned and analyzed by integrating Microsoft PowerBI or DataBox or any other BI tool