Epicor financial management is designed to automate and streamline your financial processes with tools and controls to support complex legislative requirements and create value through timely financial monitoring, including:
- Accounts receivable, lockbox, credit and collections management.
- Accounts payable, electronic funds transfer, automated order matching.
- General ledger, allocations, consolidations and eliminations.
- Cash management, bank reconciliation, and statement interfaces.
- Payroll, fixed asset, and tax management.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and planning.
Regulatory bodies and audit firms advocate the need for improved financial governance, yet many businesses still deal with disparate financial data sources. While departmental spreadsheets and legacy systems may provide adequate financial accounting today, as the need for centralized financial information and financial visibility increases, they quickly lose viability. Epicor accounting software supports the need for financial visibility regardless of company size.
We understands that managing disparate, often global business units offers unique challenges and opportunities with respect to tighter control, reduced operational cost, multinational settlement, and financial consolidation for enterprise-wide visibility.
To support these needs, Epicor Financial module offers robust multi-company, multi-plant or multi-warehouse operations, as well as inter-company transaction processing, and meets the needs of strong financial management on a global basis.