Join our team in Bangalore to help reshape the RFID landscape and make products & solutions that change the way how businesses operate.
We’re looking for engineers, designers, marketer and innovators to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build the solutions that solves the real world problems.
1. Business Development Executive
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and training obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation
Business Development Education and Career Development
Though there are rarely formal qualifications, many organisations require a degree from their applicants. For those hoping to eventually attain this position, business or maths degrees are extremely beneficial, and may even help students acquire work through a graduate training program.
Many entrants, however, begin working as salespeople or marketers before being promoted, and there are also many apprenticeships available in the sector. For those in junior roles, additional Level 2 qualifications in Business Principles, Sales Management, and Marketing can help young professionals advance their careers much more rapidly than they otherwise would.
After gaining industry experience and familiarity with the sector, professionals can also boost their resumes by obtaining Level 3, 4, and 5 diplomas in sales and marketing courses. In the UK, the Chartered Institute of Marketing is an excellent resource for earning these advanced degrees.
Contracting Vs Permanent Positions
While both contracting and permanent in-house positions are available to business development executives, the latter is far more common in the workplace today. For those who can manage to make it work, freelance business development offers a host of advantages.
So if you are considering setting your sights on a contract-based career, here are some things to keep in mind:
Pros of Contracting
• Flexible scheduling and hours
• Option to work from home and/or remotely
• Ability to work in diverse industries and experience a wide variety of company cultures
• Freedom to choose and turn down projects
• The possibility of higher pay for those who are successful
• Complete independence and not having superiors to answer to
Cons of Contracting
• Irregular and inconsistent pay
• The necessity to do much more bookkeeping, invoicing, quoting, etc.
• Limited job security
• No team and a limited ability to delegate tasks to others
• The need to regularly acquire new clients
Business Development Challenges
Business development executives face a number of challenges in their work. These include:
• Managing underperforming team members
• Suffering from downturns in the industry and/or economy
• Losing clients to superior competitors
• Responding to negative press about the company and/or products
• Dealing with customers unsatisfied with the quality of the product or service
2.Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Senior Level Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a major component of our companys growth, and we are expanding our team to include some of the most talented consultants in the industry. A primary focus of our Dynamics CRM practice is towards clients in the media, broadcast, and publishing space.
Our company also focuses on clients in financial services, life sciences and the public sector. The individuals we bring in to this position will help us to grow our Dynamics CRM practice into one of the premier implementation teams in the Dynamics channel, and our companys future success depends on accomplishing that goal. For this we are seeking senior level consultants with deep CRM experience and technical skills.
As a member of our consulting team you will be responsible for interfacing with Solutions Architects and CRM consultants to design and develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based Solutions to meet business objectives.
This role will not only include hands-on development, but working with the End Users and Executives to assure best practices are consistently being used.
Experience and Required Skills:
• Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
• Hands on experience on Dynamics CRM Development is required / or integration best practices
• CRM forms, screens, views, workflows and reports development
• Technical specifications documentation:
• Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
• Architect/design CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports
• 4+ years of CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit
• Data migration experience and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services 6+ years of MS SQL Server
• SQL Reporting Services preferred
• Hands on experience of analysis in a web development environment
• Minimum 2-3 years consulting experience preferred
• Significant experience with sales management, marketing, and/or customer service processes
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications required
• Performance Skills Exudes confidence
• Possesses excellent communication skills
• Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
• Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
• Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
• Solves complex problems with creative solutions
• Places emphasis on client satisfaction
• Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
• Promotes the mission and Shared Values of our company
• The position offers a base salary and a competitive, uncapped variable compensation plan.
• Our employees also enjoy enthusiastic and energetic teammates in a dynamic and thriving environment.
• Hexahash Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer