Join the Team!
Our open-culture environment promotes talented individuals as diverse as the technologies we work with. We welcome people with strong problem-solving skills.
Ready to Help Change the Way Business are Run?
Our mission is to help our customers reach their digital transformation goals through our expertise in IoT, Industry 4.0 and cloud-native architecture, cloud automation and container orchestration, to support them at any stage of their digital transformation journey.
Through training and hands-on experience, we strive to enhance our technology skills as technology enthusiasts. We continually upgrade both ourselves and our team to get trained in latest technologies to make things better.
Teams & Open Positions
Our goal is to deliver a meaningful experience and keep you updated throughout the process, regardless of the outcome. Subject line should have Position Name and Place of Preferenace when
Design & Marketing
Most creative talent is required with state-of-the-art design skill and UI/UX skills.
Digital Marketing Executive
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
Content Writing Skill with website designing/WordPress
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time / Part-Time
User Interface Designer
We are looking for talented, energetic candidates with the ability to create visually stunning and modern web designs. Up-to-date design skills and an understanding of the website development process are critical. If you are well-versed in visual design, color theory, typography, grid-based design, and understand how these concepts are translated into web page layouts, then this is the position for you. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
The ability to define other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience. Deep understanding of typography, grids, and clean interfaces. Branding, print, and illustration experience will be a huge plus
Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos select colors, images, text style, and layout
Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Researching and recommending the designs as per the market trend
Creating logos, brochures, or business cards
Creating flash presentations, newsletters, and other marketing collaterals.
A top candidate will be:An expert with Photoshop and/or Fireworks, Illustrator
Experienced with CSS based layout design a plus
Working knowledge of WordPress to make content & graphic updates to existing websites
Command a grasp of typography, usability, layout, and responsive design principles
Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of digital graphic design and marketing
Candidates will be engaged in the following work: Working with a multi-faceted marketing team in the creation of website layouts
Some work with corporate multimedia or print collateral
To apply for this position, you must have:
An online portfolio, demonstrating your knowledge of graphic layout skills and techniques
2+ years graphic/interactive design experience
A college degree or equivalent real-world design experience
Experience with Flash and ActionScript a plus
Benefits of working at Hexahash
Hexahash provides an open and energetic environment that provides people the freedom to express themselves with outstanding results. Our team members are people who thrive on excitement and the discovery of new and innovative ways of achieving objectives.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
We are looking for innovation leaders in everything they do and deliver
Full Stack Web Developer
Looking for a full-stack web developer with hands-on experience in the ASP.NET technology stack solution.
1) Hands-on experience in C# ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework & LINQ concepts
3) UI/UX design experience (Ex: Bootstrap, Material design)
4) Good understanding of Azure Cloud implementation & concepts
5) Solid understanding of MS SQL server and relational database design/modeling concepts
1) Own end-to-end delivery (design, develop & deployment) for a ASP .NET stack applications
2) Develop solutions by studying requirements, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data, and processes
3) Demonstrate solutions through documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, charts, and modular code
4) Write unit tests and document results
Should have extensive experience in product/application development using Microsoft stack.
You should have comprehensive experience in developing applications using design principles/patterns and architecture design patterns like MVC, MVVM, MV*, etc.
Sound knowledge and experience in SOLID principles and industry best practices using Microsoft Technologies is a must.
Should have hands-on experience in the development and unit testing of applications on Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, WPF, Restful services, Web API, AngularJS, Kendo, jQuery, and C#.
Should have experience in writing data access code using Microsoft Entity Framework.
Should have knowledge in XML/JSON, AJAX, etc.
Should have experience with design tools and version control tools (SVN/TFS/GIT).
Should understand the basic fundamentals of iterative development.
We should understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Qualification: UG: Any Graduate – Specialization in IT
PG: Any Postgraduate – Specialization in IT
Role: Lead Software Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Salary: Best in the industry
Job Type: Full-time
Android App Developer
– Should have excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
– Should have experience in XML, REST APIs, JSONParsing, XML parsing, Google map, SQLite
– Should be able to design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
– Strong UI development skills (complex view trees, animations, rendering) and strong knowledge of the Android UI kit.
– Excellent working skills on Android application components like Intent, Service, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider and Content Resolver.
– Experience working with remote data via JSON
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gitlab / Github.
– Strong OOPS concept and excellent in data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills
– Expert knowledge of Java, JDK, and Android SDK
– Knowledge of professional software practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
– Should have in-depth familiarity with AndroidSDK
– Expert knowledge of Kotlin will be an added advantage along with the latest cross-platform programming languages
– Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment
– Experience in IoT and RFID based development experience is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
Must be able to facilitate Technical discussion, decision making and alternatives or different approaches.
Should participate in scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, review and daily stand-ups.
Should understand basic fundamentals of iterative development.
Should understand and honor the commitments to customers made by a development team.
Qualifications and Skills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:MCA – Computers
Salary: Best In the Industry
Job Type: Full-time / Part-Time
Most success-oriented operational staff to be a part of a success story
Business Development Executives
Mandatory Skills: Excellent communication skills, Experience in selling IT, AIDC, and RFID products
Roles and Responsibilities
· Experience in selling software, consulting services, AIDC, IoT, RFID hardware, and Software
· Lead Generation – penetrate and establish initial contact and gather information.
· Ability to identify the decision-maker and be comfortable calling, meeting directly, and closing sales
· Possess high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to maintain consistent levels of activity to achieve calling and lead generation
· Possess professional business telephone communication skills, and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Meet or exceed targets for both prospecting and generating business revenue
· Be self-motivated and have the ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
· Developing sales strategies and setting targets
· Identify new markets and customer needs
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: As per industry standard
Schedule: Monday to Saturday
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Language: English, Hindi Preferred
Work Remotely: Will be decided based on geographical location
We have our offices across pan India, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, UAE and Canada. When applying for a position, please mention the location of preference.